Monday

Roscoe Was Such Fun To Know

Roscoe was such fun! We always loved him! He made us smile and laugh out loud! We picked this picture of Him because it typified his adventuresome spirit and wonderful clothes style! We will always remember him! And we miss him a lot! Till we meet again Roscoe!
Your FL furiends, Samantha & Mr. Tigger

I'm Free
By Author Unknown Don't grieve for me; for now I'm free, I'm following the path God layed for me, I took his lead when I heard Him call, I turned back and then left it all, I could not stay another day, To purr, to love, to work, or play, Events uncompleted must stay that way, I'm found at peace at the close of the day. If my parting left a void, then fill it with remembered joy, A friendship shared, a purr, a kiss, Oh yes, these things I, too, will miss. Be not burdened with times of sorrow, I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow. My life's been full, I savored much: Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch. Perhaps my time seemed all too brief, Don't lengthen it now with undue grief, Lift up your heart and share with me; God wanted me now, he set me free.

1 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

I always liked this poem even though it makes me so sad. It is true though.
Roscoe had to go and it was time, now he is free of being ill.