Friday

In our hearts forever

Roscoe, all of us at Artsy Catsy are celebrating your life on this day and every day. Your sweet face and your life of adventures added so much to ours.




One place at a time, you packed your bags and took us to so many exciting places all over the world. Now that you've traveled over the Rainbow Bridge, we know you no longer have to be one place at a time - you're everywhere - including in all our hearts, where you will live forever. The adventure, love, laughter and joy you shared with the world is eternal and will bring us comfort and joy every day of our lives.




Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.




All our love to you, Roscoe - and to Opus and your family,




~ Artsy Catsy:


(Rocky, Callie, Fracas, Lucy, Mr. Milky, Oscar, Ivan, LittleGirl, Bitsy, Pepper, and the human artists Sharolyn & Suzanne)

1 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

Yes, I liked that, Roscoe is everywhere. He is in the hearts of many.