Friday

Our world is grayer without you in it

Whenever Roscoe was around he made our lives brighter. He brought excitement and adventure into our lives with his special Roscoe flair.



(Socks) One of my favourite memories was when Roscoe showed us around Italy. Playing thundering herds of elephants in the Leaning Tower of Pisa will always be one of the highlights of my life. Roscoe was always looking for an adventure, now he has embarked on the "Great Adventure" leaving his brother Opus and many of his friends behind. It is with a heavy heart that I bid Roscoe farewell for now. ~Socks



(Scylla & Charybdis) Roscoe brought excitement to our lives. We loved dancing with him in Lord of the Dance. He made us feel special. Roscoe had a gift for making everyone feel special and like they could do anything. We didn't even have stage fright with him leading us. Roscoe we wished the dance could have lasted forever. Our world is grayer without you in it. ~Scylla & Charybdis


(Socks, Scylla & Charybdis singing)

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling

From glen to glen, and down the mountain side

The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying

'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.

But come ye back when summer's in the meadow

Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow

'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow

Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.




And if you come, when all the flowers are dying

And I am dead, as dead I well may be

You'll come and find the place where I am lying

And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.



And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me

And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be

If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me

I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.




I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.

1 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

A smile on my face as I thought about that poor leaning Tower of Pisa. I am not sure we can ever go back there again. What a fun day to remember.